question about twin development

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Ericka B, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Ericka B

Ericka B Well-Known Member

Hi everyone. You know how there are a bunch of websites that give you a week by week of your pregnancy. They are all for single pregnancies. I was wondering if there are any sites that give you a week by week of a twin pregnancy, with there development and everthing. Or should all the information be the same? I hope I explained that right. Thanks

2. Ericka B

Ericka B Well-Known Member

Hi everyone. You know how there are a bunch of websites that give you a week by week of your pregnancy. They are all for single pregnancies. I was wondering if there are any sites that give you a week by week of a twin pregnancy, with there development and everthing. Or should all the information be the same? I hope I explained that right. Thanks

3. CapeBretoner123

CapeBretoner123 Well-Known Member

I seen 4 doctors during my twin pregnancy and all measured it the same as a single for developement. The only watch for growth issues and other things depending on a person pregnancy ie" indentical twins, Gestational issues.
    I know its the twins linkns there is the development chart(haven't been there in ages since my girls are 3).

4. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

I have had the same question!! I havn't found one gave great details on twin development - but I agree with the pp - my doctors said that it is pretty much on schedule w/ singleton development. It is frustrating that not much info is out there on the subject - that is why I love this site so much! at least I can get good info from people who have been there and done that!!!! I would have been a complete nervous wreck without it!!!

5. Marbear

Marbear Well-Known Member