pregnancy symptoms post twins

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by meganguttman, Feb 27, 2011.

1. meganguttman

meganguttman Well-Known Member

I'm going off the pill in April but I'm having a few pregnancy symptoms now. I had my AF for literally 45 mins on Wed (which was when it was supposed to be), exactly 6 days past last intercourse. Anyway, when I was pregnant with the boys I didn't have any symptoms other than "metal mouth" for about 10-12 weeks. Right now I have period cramps that won't go away! They started before my AF and a now 5 days later are still as strong. I feel like I'm going to have my period again any minute! Did anyone else have symptoms like this? I've had about as much google as I can handle, but I guess cramping is a early symptom. Going Tuesday for a blood test, since that would be about the earliest I would show a positive.

I'll keep you ladies updated! Hoping to join you sometime this year, may just be a few months earlier than planned!

TIA

2. Janclamat

Janclamat Well-Known Member

With both of my pregnancies after the twins I had period like cramps and I thought my period was going to come and it never did. I tested when I was 3 days late. I still occasionally have cramping but I think that is from the uterus growing. I also had a few hot flashes really early on. Everyone is different with symptoms though. WIth the twins I didn't feel anything. With the next one I felt a little quesiness too, but this one is the worst for having morning sickness. Good luck, hope you will be joining us!

3. lianyla

lianyla Well-Known Member

Incredibly symptomatic this time! Not a thing w/ the boys but this time.. EVERYTHING! I knew before I even was late! SOOOOO SICK! GL and DO keep us posted! How fun!

4. Tarin

Tarin Well-Known Member

UM yes keep us posted! I'm glad I checked this forum!

5. meganguttman

Had the blood test done today. Tarin, of course TS is going to be one of the first people I tell! Gotta stay on here if I am as I can't leak it on FB too early. Been feeling nauseous (sp?) for 3 days now. I either have the flu or I'm preggo. Seriously, that's what my dr said. LOL!

ETA will let you know right after DH!

6. meganguttman

Negative. Oh well. I'll be back in a few months (fingers crossed!). Thanks for help ladies.

7. Tarin

Tarin Well-Known Member

bummer! sorry!!

8. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

Oh man!! I am sorry! but look forward to seeing you on here in a few months!

I am a BAD influence but could you come off the pill sooner than later?!

9. meganguttman

LOL! Just started my last pack on Monday. It will probably be a week or so earlier than April 1. ;) I got preggo with the boys the second month off the pill. We were DTD a lot more often back then though! :laughing: