pregnancy dreams

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by ddancerd1, Sep 10, 2013.

1. ddancerd1

ddancerd1 Well-Known Member

share your best ones!

in the first trimester, i had a dream my dr. tried to kill my mom and me with a frying pan.

last night i dreamed that i was at the dentist's office, adn they had me hanging upside down over the back of the chair so they could wash my hair. wth?

i often have had dreams about being single and meeting new guys and getting new boyfriends (i don't tell dh about those lol)

2. rrodman

rrodman Well-Known Member

No pregnancy dreams, but a few days after the twins were born, I had a vivid dream about sheep trying to kill us. They had catapults. I still don't know if it was the Percocet or the lack of sleep. :)

1 person likes this.
  3. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I had a dream that when I went in for my sono they told me I was having a moose AND a duck...then when they printed out the pictures they were all animated and cartoonish pictures of a moose and a duck-lol! So weird!

4. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

My husband is leaving on a short trip for work today, but this morning I had a dream that he was leaving for a whole year.

I remember having one with the twins where I was in labor, gave birth to the first twin who was a girl (at this point I already knew they were boys) and then gave birth to the second one who came out a huge RAT. A rat. With the creepy tail and all.

I'm sure I've had weird ones this time and last time but I can't remember any right this minute. Maybe I'll be back. :)

5. gina_leigh

gina_leigh Well-Known Member

That's one pregnancy symptom I have! With the twins and this one, every night it's like the twilight zone! :D

The craziest one this dream was the night I dreamed we were on a floating bounce house for a Mardi Gras parade. Seriously. And then I went up this huge tower/building with Chris and we were looking down at some of our close friends and then the whole bounce house sinks. I was screaming and trying to get down, but couldn't. I finally got down to the water, but there were no survivors. Then I was talking to two of our friends after they'd just died, with their 2yo btw and was asking them what happened. I was crying and she was crying. Then she tells me the horror of not being about to find her son at first when it started to sink. And then getting tangled and trapped in the sinking plastic of the bounce house.

Most of them aren't dark and scary like that though. Mostly they are just either extremely sexual or just bizarre.

6. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

That's all that mine were! It was ridiculous!

7. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

That made me spit pringles on my computer.

1 person likes this.
  8. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

You're welcome, Bex.

I keep having naughty dreams as well. Much to my husband's benefit.

9. ddancerd1

ddancerd1 Well-Known Member

hahaha! i've had quite a few sexual dreams, too... but most of them about other people (people i've never met) lol!