Preeclampsia test came back positive :(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by JediMom, Jun 4, 2008.

1. JediMom

JediMom Well-Known Member

I am shocked and scared :(

My preeclampsia test came back positive and they are checking me into the hospital tonight for monitoring, and my doctor plans on performing the C-Section at NO later than 36w.... but I am going to BEG HER to do it before then because that would be Friday the 13th and I have VERY NEGATIVE past experiences on that date. So, if I have to, I will beg for the 12th or 14th... or whatever! Chances are that she will take them out before then, anyway.

So I have a million things I need to do before then.... thankfully I've been prepared for this for a while, so I don't have THAT much to do, but I feel like I've been slapped with a summons to appear before a grand jury or something and I ... am just beside myself.

Anyhoose - we would appreciate any and all well wishes. I can't wait to come back and give you a GOOD report!

2. hannahshope

hannahshope Well-Known Member

Best of luck to you!! I know everything will be just fine!!

Hannah

3. becky5

becky5 Guest

Good luck Rachael! :hug99:

4. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Best of luck Rachael :hug99: I'm glad they will be keeping a close eye on you!

5. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

Im sorry your test came back positive. Good Luck!! :hug99:

6. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

Hey...you will be fine. They will keep a close eye on you. I had it and everything turned out fine. Hang in there.

7. lclemens

lclemens Member

Best of luck to you!!

8. desolation_anonymous

desolation_anonymous Well-Known Member

Good luck! I wish you and the twins the best- update us when you can?

9. kj427

kj427 Well-Known Member

GL Rachael! It's great that you're already so far along. I'm sure things will be just fine.

10. Emily@Home

Emily@Home Well-Known Member

You're so close! Keep hanging in there. . . while the hospital is no fun (been here 6 weeks myself), you can at least know they are monitoring you and your twins closely just in case.

Bestest wishes!

11. Mommyof3in05

Mommyof3in05 Well-Known Member

Best wishes to you I hope everything turns out alright for you and your little ones.

12. Jenn G

Jenn G Well-Known Member

Good luck and keep us posted!!

13. MonicaBaker

MonicaBaker Well-Known Member

Good Luck!

14. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

I m sorry but I am glad they are watching you closely!! GOOD LUCK!!!! I will be thinking of you!! I can't wait for that good report!!!
    :hug99: ,
    Heather

15. debfitz

debfitz Well-Known Member

Good luck! I hope all goes well. We'll be thinking of you, but keep us posted!

16. Overachiever

Overachiever Well-Known Member

Rachael, I'm glad you're checked in and safe! Best wishes and good luck! We can't wait to see those baby pics!

17. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:hug99: Good luck Rachael!! :hug99:

18. imlodog

imlodog Well-Known Member

good luck! i delivered at 34 weeks w/ pre-e...just do what the doctors tell you to do. they will keep a very close eye on you!!!!

Lois

19. SMax

SMax Well-Known Member

Good luck!!