Potty Videos/Cartoons?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by OneBoyOneGirl, Jan 22, 2009.

1. OneBoyOneGirl

OneBoyOneGirl Well-Known Member

I am on here looking up little videos on youtube for Sydney(my potty boycotter) about the potty, and she seems to be liking them. I have only found a couple of cute ones, but some of them are dirty ones! :lol:

Anyone have good video links for potty videos?

2. brandycaviness

brandycaviness Well-Known Member

I don't have any links, but my girls like Elmo's Potty Time The songs are cute and weird enough that they sing along.

3. cupcake

cupcake Well-Known Member

The one that worked for my kids is called Potty Power, (at least, I think that's what it's called). They love that DVD!

4. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(brandycaviness @ Jan 22 2009, 10:33 AM) [snapback]1157377[/snapback]
    I don't have any links, but my girls like Elmo's Potty Time The songs are cute and weird enough that they sing along.

This was what i was thinking of.

5. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

QUOTE(brandycaviness @ Jan 22 2009, 09:33 AM) [snapback]1157377[/snapback]

I had Elmo Potty Time too. The ONLY draw back is when Baby Bear gets under the table and yells NO NO NO NO NO....we had the NO NO NO's for a long time! But it didn't stick!

6. SweetpeaG

SweetpeaG Well-Known Member

:laughing: Sorry no links, but we did use this DVD when we intro'd the process and they were mesmerised. I'd check your local library's DVD selection. We really only used it for a week or so and would watch it every afternoon (usually by request).