Possible last growth U/S

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by deniseandtwins, May 18, 2007.

1. deniseandtwins

deniseandtwins Well-Known Member

Hi ladies,

This morning I went for what may be my last growth ultrasound.

The babies are both vertex, no wonder I've been running to the toilet every 3 or 4 minutes!!!! :huh:

Both babies are doing well. They are measuring around 35 /36 weeks & weigh just over 5lb each!!

The tech did a transvaginal of my cervix & discovered that it had shortened to 2 cm. No dilation at all though.

As per my doctor, she also mentioned that she did not think that the babies would make it to 37 weeks.
    So if they are both right, I'll be seeing my sweetpeas in about 4 weeks time!

Incredible :D

2. ExpectingTwins 7-31-07

ExpectingTwins 7-31-07 Well-Known Member

WOW how exciting! I can't wait until I hear the news that I am getting close.

3. KYsweetheart

KYsweetheart Well-Known Member

Those sound like good weights!! Mine were 35 weekers and weighed a little over 5 Lbs. each.

hang in there, and keep 'em cooking!

4. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:clapping: Go Denise!!! You are doing such a great job cooking those kiddos!!! B)

:friends:

5. Becca34

Becca34 Well-Known Member

Wow -- they're really big, huh? Must be all that healthy food your DH is making you eat, LOL!

How great that they're both vertex -- hope they stay that way for you, and that everything goes smoothly the next few weeks....

6. becky5

becky5 Guest

Way to go momma! Not much longer now!

7. Twin-kle Twin-kle little stars

Twin-kle Twin-kle little stars Well-Known Member

How exciting Denise! Hope it turns out good for you. I don't think I will make it to 37 weeks either....but I am sure trying to make it to June 1st (which would make me 37 and 4.) My cervix has been at 2 cm since my 32 week u/s...so you might be able to go a while longer than 35 or 36 weeks.

Juli

8. deniseandtwins

deniseandtwins Well-Known Member

Thank you for all the well wishes!!

Thanks for sharing that your cervix did not change from 2cm at your 32 wk u/s Juli! Gives me some hope! :)

Becca funny that you remember the healthy dh story!! haha!! I must be eating right as those weights reflect! Makes me happy! :)

Yeah Liz, aint is wonderful news??

Enjoy your weekend!

9. Twinnylou

Twinnylou Well-Known Member

Oooh how exciting!! Cant wait to read your birth story x