pneumonia x 2

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Heathermomof5, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

BOTH of my babies have pneumonia - this is awful!

2. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Oh Heather!!! That's just awful!! I'm sure it's very rough!! I wish them a speedy recovery!!! :hug:

3. CHJH

CHJH Well-Known Member

That is awful! What is the treatment?

4. avd1995

avd1995 Well-Known Member

I hope the girls feel better soon, so they can enjoy Christmas!

5. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

:hug: I hope they feel better soon. Leah had it last cold season and she was pretty sick for a few days. Hang in there.

6. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness, that's rough. I had it last year and I just can't imagine being a munchkin with it. So sorry!!

7. Twin nanny

Twin nanny Well-Known Member

Oh no! Poor little things (and poor you), I hope they get better really soon. :hug:

8. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Oh no Heather. :hug: Hope everyone feels better soon.

9. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

:hug: Heather!! I hope they feel better soon!! :hug:

10. kimr

kimr Well-Known Member

Hope they feel better soon Heather. Natalie and Brooke both had it in November, one the week before Thanksgiving and then we thought we were clear, but the other was during the week of Thanksgiving. We never thought we'd get back to normal, but we are. So the end is in sight!!!

11. nikki_0724

nikki_0724 Well-Known Member

Dylan just got over it. Treatment for him was just antibiotics, cough meds and albuterol and a breathing treatment if he needed it. He had a fever for a few days but aside from that never acted sick. I think we got lucky.

Hope your are feeling better asap

12. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

Thanks guys!! Ava got a shot of Rocefin(sp?) and other than sounding like she has a mouthful of Pop Rocks everytime she breathes she is playing and doing ok -Addison could not have the shot because she is allergic to Amoxicillin and she is not doing so well. I hope she turns the corner soon!!
    they are both on Zithromax and Albuterol (nebulizer)

13. LoriK

LoriK Well-Known Member

Aww, poor girls! Thoughts & prayers with them both, esp Addison! My now 9 you had when she was 7...I can't imagine dealing w/two 2yo!! Hugs, hang in there!