Please share your childrens favorite Wiggles video...

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Faith00, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Faith00

Faith00 Well-Known Member

Ian and Grayson are 16 mos and we just got our first Wiggles video, Toot! Toot!, and they LOVE it. I can't seem to find it on tv as a scheduled event, so I'd like to get them another video just to mix it up for all of us (me included). There is a preview of Top of the Tots and it looks very entertaining as well.
    Anyway, please share if your kids have a favorite Wiggles show. Thanks so much!
    faith

2. greek mama of three

greek mama of three Well-Known Member

Yes, but only Lena likes the Wiggles. Her favorite song is Rock a bye a bear. She puts her fingers to her mouth during the chorus of shh, shh, shh. I saw them Live 6 years ago in a tiny little auditoreum with my oldest, we met Murray who came out to say hi to all the kids. Now, they are sold out everywhere.

3. jwozy

jwozy Well-Known Member

Lukas is a huge Wiggles fan and we just took both kids to see them last weekend. It was so much fun watching him dance for almost 90 minutes and scream in delight to see dorothy, wags, and henry. The new video, Racing to the Rainbow is a fun one which both the kids like. Some of the older videos that the kids like are Wiggle Time, Wiggles Live Hot Potatoes, and the Wiggly Wiggly World. We have quite a few of the videos and Top of the Tots is not one that I really like but the kids like it just fine.

4. girlsxtwo

girlsxtwo Well-Known Member

My girls like the Hoop-Dee-Doo video.

5. Monika

Monika Well-Known Member

"Blow me down"! - They will blow and then fall down giggling! [​IMG]

6. matwetwins

matwetwins Well-Known Member

Hoop de doo is our favorite as well as wiggly party. My guys LOVE the wiggles. We also have 2 CD;s the live one is pretty good.

Enjoy you will be singing wiggles songs in you head now forever.

7. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

Mine love the animated Space Dancing one.

8. cabonnell

cabonnell Well-Known Member

We have Wiggle Time and Wiggly Playtime. I think the girls like these two the best. We also have Wiggles Live and Yummy Yummy, but I think they like the first two the best.

9. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

quote:
    Originally posted by girlsxtwo:
    My girls like the Hoop-Dee-Doo video.

My guys prefer this one as well. [​IMG]

10. bradynathansmom

bradynathansmom Active Member

My guys LOOOOOVE Wiggledancing!! It was taped this past summer right here in CT!! They just love love love love it!!!
    They dance to lots of the songs only on this video...when we watch it on tv or other videos they don't seem to want to dance the way they do from this one!! We watch it so much that Nathan knows the order of the songs!!!

11. greenslade7

greenslade7 Well-Known Member

There's a sailing around the world video and a Christmas video. Mine loves live hot potatoes and wiggletime. Oh...but be warned, you'll be singing these songs in your sleep! [​IMG]

12. mac

mac Well-Known Member

Wiggles fans here too. Mine love Live Hot Potatos and Hoop Dee Doo!