Playtex Lil' Gripper Straw Cup

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Beth*J, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Beth*J

Beth*J Well-Known Member

Has anyone used the Playtex Lil' Gripper Straw Cup? If so, what are your thoughts? We've been happy with the other Playtex sippies we've used, so I'm hopeful these will be good too.

2. sullivanre

sullivanre Well-Known Member

Nope, but it looks like a knock off of the Munchkin Mighty grip that my boys use.

3. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I have not but I agree with Rachel that it does look like the Munchkin Mighty Grip. It looks like it would be a pretty good sippy. Let us know what you think when or if you try it out. Good luck!

4. twinboys07

twinboys07 Well-Known Member

We have them and I've been happy with them so far! :)

5. Beth*J

Beth*J Well-Known Member

We tried them this morning. This is our first experience with straw cups. Annelise seems to get it. Karina keeps trying to tip the cup and is frustrated that it doesn't work that way. It does say for ages 2+, but I think she'll get the hang of it sooner than that. As far as the cup goes, I think I like it. It's hard to say since we haven't been using it very long. We'll see...

Thanks for your comments.

6. ldrane

ldrane Well-Known Member

We just got them too. They still both try and tip it up, but I think they will get the hang of it. They like them...I think because they are something new. I have been happy with them too.

7. sullivanre

sullivanre Well-Known Member

I can't believe the thing says for 2+. My boys have been using those since 10 months old; maybe earlier, and they aren't gonna win any eating awards.