Planning trip to Italy

Discussion in 'General' started by Bestian, Jun 15, 2024.

1. Bestian

Bestian Well-Known Member

Man, planning this trip to Italy has been a whirlwind. I’m on a mission to find a stellar photographer for our vacation, but it’s like hunting for a needle in a haystack! I want someone who can capture those candid moments and the gorgeous landscapes. Think dreamy shots by the Tuscan vineyards or candid snaps at the bustling markets in Rome. Instagram-worthy, you know? Any recommendations? Because right now, all I’m finding are portfolios that either look too cheesy or just out of my budget.

2. WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot Well-Known Member

Hey, I totally get the struggle of planning a perfect photoshoot in Italy. Been there, done that! I was in Milan last summer, and I discovered this amazing place https://milanphotographer.com/dress-rental-milan-lake-como/ where you can rent stunning dresses for your photos. It made such a difference! I got this elegant gown for my shoot by Lake Como, and it was such a hit. The dresses were gorgeous, reasonably priced, and saved me from the hassle of packing extra outfits. Seriously, check out their rental service – it’ll elevate your photos to a whole new level!

3. thiefcrazy98

thiefcrazy98 Member

Alright, here’s my two cents. When you’re in Italy and want those killer photos, don't just settle for the first photographer you find. Shop around! Look for someone who vibes with your style and can suggest epic spots for your shoot. I had a blast with a photographer in Venice who knew all the secret, less crowded places – it was such a game-changer. And trust me, invest in a few good outfits for the shoot. It’s worth every penny to get those jaw-dropping pics that you’ll cherish forever.