personal question should ask doctor?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by rhc0607, Apr 15, 2009.

1. rhc0607

rhc0607 Well-Known Member

Lately I have noticed that my vaginal area is swollen. I notice it when I go to the restroom and didn't know if this is something I should ask my OBGYN about or if this is normal??

2. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

It is normal. :) at least for me

3. tiff12080

tiff12080 Well-Known Member

That happened to me also. It's from all the extra fluids and blood you are carrying.

4. heather.anne.henderson

heather.anne.henderson Well-Known Member

It is normal,, and I hate it. I can not believe how swollen it is!

5. kgar

kgar Well-Known Member

QUOTE(rhc0607 @ Apr 15 2009, 02:50 PM) [snapback]1274494[/snapback]
    Lately I have noticed that my vaginal area is swollen. I notice it when I go to the restroom and didn't know if this is something I should ask my OBGYN about or if this is normal??

Mine is swollen too. I think I would find it disturbing if I could see it. That's one good thing about the belly . . .

QUOTE(rhc0607 @ Apr 15 2009, 02:50 PM) [snapback]1274494[/snapback]

Mine is swollen too. I think I would find it disturbing if I could see it. That's one good thing about the belly . . .

6. MarchI

MarchI Well-Known Member

It is normal but man it is amazing at how swollen things get.

7. brianamurnion

brianamurnion Well-Known Member

Totally normal... it should go back to its normal size after babies get here. It is just from all the extra blood flow.

8. faerieprncs

faerieprncs Well-Known Member

Totally normal. Mine actually "hurts" sometimes from the blood/swelling...nothing intense, but just lots of pressure, you know?

9. Halseyse

Halseyse Well-Known Member

Doctors have heard every question under the sun [almost ;)] don't feel weird asking them anything. That's what they're paid to do ^_^

10. melissa26

melissa26 Well-Known Member

I had that too.totally normal.It will go away when you have the babies.

11. Minette

Minette Well-Known Member

I think it's normal (I'm pretty sure mine was too), but you can always ask your doctor! I'm sure it's nothing he/she hasn't heard before. :)