PDF to English Help

Discussion in 'General' started by helenbish, Sep 2, 2024.

1. helenbish

helenbish Active Member

Has anyone used a service to translate PDFs into English and been happy with the results? I’ve got a bunch of documents that need translating, and I’m concerned about losing the formatting and accuracy. I’m looking for something professional that offers a smooth process. Any recommendations on where to go?

2. helgoka2

helgoka2 Well-Known Member

I’ve had really positive experiences with https://www.translate.com/services/pdf-translation/english when it comes to translating PDFs into English. They’re excellent at handling documents that need both accurate translation and preservation of the original formatting, which is something many other services struggle with. Whether you’re dealing with straightforward text or more complex files with charts and technical jargon, they do a great job of making sure everything stays consistent. The process is smooth and hassle-free—you just upload your PDF, and they take care of the rest. If you’re looking for a professional and reliable service, I’d definitely recommend giving Translate.com a try!

3. arcipol9

arcipol9 Member

Thank you so much for the advice! I’ve been struggling to find a good service for translating PDFs into English, and it’s been really challenging to find one that doesn’t mess up the layout. Translate.com sounds like it’s exactly what I’ve been looking for. I’ll definitely give it a try now. Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction!