party favors for little ones under 1?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by newtothis, May 18, 2012.

1. newtothis

newtothis Well-Known Member

doing a toy story themed party and i have about 5 kids who are coming with older siblings who are under 1.
    any cute favor ideas for them? i don't want to exclude them but i doubt they will like bubbles, pencils, crayons, etc.

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I don't how how far under 1 you are talking, but I don't think those parents of the babies would feel like the babies are being left out. I wouldn't do goodie/favor bags for them, personally.

3. DblStuffOreo

DblStuffOreo Well-Known Member

When our girls were 9 mos, we got small foam alphabet letters like these. We use them to this day.

4. Trishandthegirls

Trishandthegirls Well-Known Member

I don't think I'd bother to give anything to babies under 1 year of age. They won't know or care, and their parents probably don't need any random junk that doesn't match their other baby toys. There just isn't much that's inexpensive and worth it for that age (in my opinion).

5. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Friends of ours would do little foam books for kids under age 1 and I loved them, they are perfect for throw in the diaper bag or keep in the truck.

Also, don't underestimate the power of bubbles even for kids under the age of 1. They can't blow them, but odds are they'd love it if someone else blew them for them! ;)

1 person likes this.
  6. mummy2two

mummy2two Well-Known Member

When my lo's attended a birthday party when they were under 1, they received a little board book (you can get them at the dollar store) and some other things that we put away until they were older. One of my co-workers said her lo received some baby mum-mums. I wouldn't worry too much about it. The parents will should appreciate whatever you give them.