Our DNA results are in....

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by rayceryin12, Jul 8, 2013.

1. rayceryin12

rayceryin12 Well-Known Member

Rayce and Ryin are identical! So glad to know for sure!

2. Krystine

Krystine Well-Known Member

Very cool to know for sure! Were they di-di? (I'm assuming yes since you tested).

3. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

Am I the only one that finished that with Maury saying "and you are ........ NOT the father!!" :laughing:

Very cool, though! :D

4. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Nice to know!

5. rayceryin12

We aren't sure. I was 21 weeks along when I found it it was twins! The membrane was hard to see. I had one placenta, but the hospital never checked to see if it might have been fused....so we wanted to them, since there were so many unknowns.

6. Lou_1

Lou_1 Member

RayceRyin12,

Do your babies look completely different? I also found out it was twins at 20 weeks! I had an ultrasound at 10 weeks and it was missed. When we went in to find out the sex of the "baby", we get the shock of our lives. I was always told they were mono/di which means same placenta but in different sacs and that they were identical. To me they don't look alike at all. I would like to know. How much was the fee to get that testing done?

7. TwinxesMom

TwinxesMom Well-Known Member

I have one of the most dissimilar sets of id twins. They are looking more alike as they get older because my little twin is gaining weight

8. rayceryin12

Mine do look the same, for the most part. We believe it's mostly their facial expressions that make them look different.

The fee was $110.

And I know that feeling of shock! It's one of the best things to ever happen to us though! :)