Our boys' potential names

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by beckman445, Jul 11, 2009.

1. beckman445

beckman445 Well-Known Member

Well, we have the wonderful situation of having already picked our favorite boy's name for our 5 yr. old and now need two more ;) . We keep our names a secret, so hubby and I only have each other to bounce ideas off of. The middle names are set as they are the middle names of both grandpas. But what do you think of the first names and how they flow with big brother and their own middle names. (Big brother is Reece)

Owen Wayne
    Brooks William

TIA
    Laura

2. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

I really like both of those names!! :wub:

3. TwinxesMom

TwinxesMom Well-Known Member

my only worry is the Brooks being tease by being called Brook which is a girls name

4. ljmcisaac

ljmcisaac Well-Known Member

I like them!

5. Meximeli

Meximeli Well-Known Member

I like them.

I have two male friends (both over 40) who are named Brook.

6. swilhite25

swilhite25 Well-Known Member

I love those names! I have an Owen myself, named after his Daddy. I also have known a Brook and a Brooks and to my knowledge they were never made fun of.

7. mholmes07

mholmes07 Well-Known Member

I share the same concern with Brooks. Kids can be pretty cruel. Its a shame we have to think of these things when trying to name our children, especially boy names. We are having two boys and a few names that I picked are unisex and DH is still afraid of him being teased. I love Adrian for a boy, but since its a girls name also, he wont allow it. I like Julian, which is a boys name and even in the top 100 boy names along with Adrian but he thinks it sounds too feminine for a boy.