Ontario AVENT users***

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by JensBoys, Apr 23, 2008.

1. JensBoys

JensBoys Well-Known Member

Maybe I should post this in the recalls forum but I thought it might get seen a lot better here.

If you live in Ontario and us Avent bottles ZELLERS is offering store credit for the full amount of the bottles. This is because of the recent recall of all BPA bottles.

I just got back from there and have a $55 store credit, 3 bottles didn't have lids and 1 other one didn't even have the white ring and they still took them all back (I took 7 back total). These are bottles I had lying around in the basement for a year!!!!

2. matwetwins

matwetwins Well-Known Member

Are all Zellers doing this? Can I take all my bottles back? I have a bunch and live in AB.

3. JensBoys

JensBoys Well-Known Member

QUOTE(matwetwins @ Apr 23 2008, 03:18 PM) [snapback]735681[/snapback]
    Are all Zellers doing this? Can I take all my bottles back? I have a bunch and live in AB.

Not sure, but I'd give them a call. The Zellers near me was only taking Avent but I just got off the phone with my friend and she took a bunch of Nuby's back and someothers and got $200

4. becky5

becky5 Guest