Olivia's 6 Month stats!

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by twinzmom2b, Sep 15, 2008.

1. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

Olivia had her shots and 6 month WBV today. She did awesome with her shots!!! She only cried for like 20 seconds and that was it. I was SO proud of her!

Here's her stats

Birth: 6 lb. 13 oz and 19 inches
    6 Months: 20 lb. 4 oz and 27.25 inches!!!!

That's a 13 lb. 6 oz. weight gain!!! Holy Cow!!! But, she's been consistent in the 90th% so they aren't concerned. She's grown 8.25 inches...again, in the 90th% for height also.

I know I shouldn't compare, but at ONE YEAR old, my twins were 19 and 21 lbs...lol!

2. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

WTG Olivia!!! Sounds like a great appointment.

3. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

She is doing great! Good job Olivia!

4. erinkontos

erinkontos Well-Known Member

What a great apt!! Olivia is such a beauty!!

5. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Great appt Becky!!! Can't wait to see this guys growth. He is a chunk, but not as much as Livi's!

6. ladybutterflyrose

ladybutterflyrose Well-Known Member

Wow, she is doing well! Yay Olivia :clapping: .

7. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

QUOTE(JicJac @ Sep 15 2008, 08:44 PM) [snapback]981286[/snapback]
    Great appt Becky!!! Can't wait to see this guys growth. He is a chunk, but not as much as Livi's!

LOL...too funny b/c Evan was MUCH bigger than her at birth. I'm just amazed that she was under 7 lbs. at birth and now she's 20 lbs. WHOA!!!

8. j3s303

j3s303 Well-Known Member

lol our six month appointment was today too!!! Sounds like she growning good!!! :D

9. 3greysandamutt

3greysandamutt Well-Known Member

QUOTE(twinzmom2b @ Sep 15 2008, 04:02 PM) [snapback]981212[/snapback]
    Here's her stats

Birth: 6 lb. 13 oz and 19 inches
    6 Months: 20 lb. 4 oz and 27.25 inches!!!!

That's a 13 lb. 6 oz. weight gain!!! Holy Cow!!! But, she's been consistent in the 90th% so they aren't concerned. She's grown 8.25 inches...again, in the 90th% for height also.

I know I shouldn't compare, but at ONE YEAR old, my twins were 19 and 21 lbs...lol!

Wowzers, that's one big gal!! :lol:

I've got one twin who is a fast grower like that - AJ was 5lb5oz and 18.5 inches at birth, and was 18lb14oz and 26.5 inches at 6 months. My singleton was 5lb15oz at birth, but was 18lb13oz AT ONE YEAR... so AJ weighed more at 6 months than his sister did at one year. We had to take AJ in for a dr appt at 7.5 months, and he was 21 pounds even. That means that, in less than 8 months, he quadrupled his weight!!! It isn't so much his weight that astounds me (although he is one solid little man), but the fact that he was a 35-week, 5lb5oz preemie... and now he's topping the scales! :huh: My DD was 22lb8oz at 18 months... I'm certain that AJ will be more than that at his 9 month appt!

10. Dianna

Dianna Well-Known Member

That is great!!

Dianna