Ohh my twins.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Nicole Scott, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Nicole Scott

Nicole Scott New Member

I am 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant, I went to the fertility doctor yesterday for a vaginal sonogram and we'll I'm hit with the surprise of twins. I was scared and worried enough carrying one baby as I am 35 and this is my first pregnancy and now with the thought of twins, I am beside myself and beyond stressed out. One measured 6 weeks 4 days, other measured 6 weeks 3 days. I am so terrified of increased complications and everything I research is horrible. I need piece of mind.

2. Ivy Silk

Ivy Silk New Member

I feel your pain! Went last Thursday for my dating US, and there were 2! One measuring 6 weeks 2 days and the other 6 weeks 3 days. I am 39, and have a 13 year old. I too, am extremely concerned with mine and the babies well-being during this pregnancy. We are extremely excited, but still concerned. Good luck to us all and our babies!!

3. Krissy

Krissy New Member

Hi there! We had our 9-week dating scan on Friday and found out we were expecting twins! We have a 12-year-old and a 7-year-old and were not planning on any more kiddos. We were excited with the news of a baby and were REALLY excited with the news of two! However, today I have done nothing but worry. I’m 37 years old in addition to the risks that go along with a twin pregnancy. I forgot about all the anxiety that goes along with pregnancy... :(