Oh I wanna go home :(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by NicoleMarieLG, Jan 28, 2009.

1. NicoleMarieLG

NicoleMarieLG Well-Known Member

Just whining... I am in the hospital for protein in my urine but I feel fine and its so HARD! I mean I want them to STAY IN but being in the hospital for the next 6 weeks!

2. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

:hug: I can imagine how hard that must be to be away from your little guy :hug:
    Does he get to come visit often??
    Hang in there and hopefully time will fly by!!

3. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

BTDT, so I know how hard it is to be away from your oldest child. Hang in there. :hug:

4. momof5

momof5 Well-Known Member

I was on hospital bedrest for a month. I was admitted the night before my son started first grade. It was absolutely terrible. I am very sorry you are in this situation. Big hugs!!

5. boog9902

boog9902 Well-Known Member

I know how you feel ... i have only been in the hospital a few days recovering from my section i miss my son too!!!

6. nicinthebu

nicinthebu Well-Known Member

I am so sorry you are there! I hope your babies are cooking well in there and time goes by quickly. I will keep your family in my prayers.

7. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

That was one of my fears with a twin pregnancy, having to go on hospital bed rest and be away from my older kids! :( Hang in there hun, the end will be here sooner than you think!! :hug:

8. travellingmum

travellingmum Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you have to be away from your little boy. I know exactly what you're going through. I was hospitalized for 8 weeks before my twins were born. My little boy was 17 months when I was admitted. Being away from him was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I was miserable and so lonely. I'd spent every day since he was born with him and being without him made me feel like I was incomplete. I saw him nearly every day, but visiting with your child and mothering your child are two very different things. It was not a good time in my life, and I wonder if I'll ever totally get over it. The good news is that I've been home for over a month now and he seems to have forgotten about my being away. He is loving and affectionate to me again and hasn't acted out at all. I was so worried that he would be angry at me, but he wasn't.

9. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:cry: :hug: :hug: I'm sorry Momma. :hug: