Noticing each other

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by rayceryin12, Feb 11, 2013.

1. rayceryin12

rayceryin12 Well-Known Member

My boys are 5.5 months. When and how did yours start noticing each other more and interacting? So far, they occasionally smile and seem to be holding hands more often.

Thanks!

2. MrsWright

MrsWright Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Around 5-6 months they started noticing and wanting to touch each other (and pretty much everything) but to actually play it was much later....I would say 10-12 months and even then by "play" I mean fight over toys and take things from one another;) LOL:)

3. w101ttd

w101ttd Well-Known Member

It's around 4-5 months they noticed each other. And they played toys together around 8-9 months. When they started moving, they teamed up. Now best friends forever lol

4. efaith

efaith Well-Known Member

My girls are 7 months now, they have had a few 'conversations' from around 5 months but they seem to find bigger people more interesting. Now if they're sitting side by side in their high chairs they'll often lean towards each other and have some cool sounding verbal exchange - can't wait until they really start playing together!!!

5. 3under2!

3under2! Well-Known Member

Mine didn't even acknowledge each other till at least 10 months or so. Now they sometimes play together, but mostly fight over toys or poke each other, or pull the other's hair...