Not really feeling movement

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by christinam, Jul 5, 2012.

1. christinam

christinam Well-Known Member

I'm 17weeks with twins and not really feeling movement. I think I've felt a pop or two here and there but nothing consistent. I know with first pregnancies it's totally normal but pregnancy five? Babies 6&7? My son was like this. Laid back and didn't really move. I didn't really feel him until I was 20-22wks. The girls I felt super early and consistently. Ugh, so any mommas out there not feeling anything yet, I've seen their little heart beats three times (the last at 14wks) so I'm not worried. This is just odd for me. I'm assuming the placenta is in the front. I'm going to ask the u/s tech tomorrow when I go.

2. AKilburn

AKilburn Well-Known Member

It was around 20 weeks that I started to feel them move consistently. I felt adalynn before Jackson, Jackson's placenta is in front of him so it cushioned the movement. Even now at 31 weeks i feel adalynn more than jackson (hes always been more lazy) i wouldn't be too concerned quite yet, but if it continues call your OB at least to ease your mind. I know it's nerve wracking when you dont feel them.

3. DannyT

DannyT Well-Known Member

I didn't feel movement till nearly 21 weeks. Olivia's placenta is right across the front so the doc said it dampened their early movements. Don't worry if their HB's are strong...they will be pushing in places that hurt before you know it!!!