Newly expecting

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by babies@2, Nov 30, 2007.

1. babies@2

babies@2 Well-Known Member

Wanted to make an announcement that my husband and I are expecting! It was a nice surprise and just had our u/s and we're having one this time :) The baby looked so lonely in there by him/herself :)

The reason we are surprised is because I'm nursing and my cycles were not that consistent month to month and only have had 4-5 cycles. Although, I know many women who have gotten pregnant while nursing exclusively, without feeding solids- so obviously it's possible :) just a little surprising for us and super exciting. Just trying to figure out this nursing thing as our little ones are still nursing 5 times in a 24 hour period each, sometimes 6. I'm sure it will all fall into place.

At this point, we are 7 weeks 1 day pregnant. The babies and the new little one will be approx. 21 months apart. I'm expecting interesting times. Wanted to share the good news. Thanks!

2. Tif3

Tif3 Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!!!!! How excitting to be welcoming a new little one into the family!!!

Tiffaney

3. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!I am so excited for you!!!

4. HeyThere

HeyThere Well-Known Member

That is awesome!! CONGRATS!!!

5. RondaJo

RondaJo Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!

6. Ali M

Ali M Well-Known Member

Congratulations!

7. MissyEby

MissyEby Well-Known Member

Congratulations, and How exciting!

Missy
    :wavey:

8. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congratulations!!

9. RikkieO

RikkieO Well-Known Member

Congrats how fun adding to the family, best wishes to you and your family :Clap:

10. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Please add your due date to the sticky above and you'll be added to the list! I hope you have an uneventful pregnancy!

11. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

Congrats to you and your family! I'm glad you came to share your news with us! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months@

12. rachel123

rachel123 Well-Known Member

Congrats on the great news.

13. 2IrishBlessings

2IrishBlessings Well-Known Member

Congratulations. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

14. Joyful

Joyful Well-Known Member

Congratulations! My guys will be around 20 months apart and I was exclusively nursing also 5-6 times a day and I never got a period at all :) Welcome to the group.

15. babies@2

babies@2 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Joyful @ Dec 1 2007, 11:53 PM) [snapback]517014[/snapback]
    Congratulations! My guys will be around 20 months apart and I was exclusively nursing also 5-6 times a day and I never got a period at all :) Welcome to the group.

WOW!!!! Curious, are you still nursing? I need to post that question on the bf forum. I need some help in this area at the moment. Well, congrats to you as well. That is so exciting!!

Also, thanks to all the responses, always love your warm welcomes!

16. GirliesGalore

GirliesGalore Well-Known Member

Welcome to the club...and CONGRATS!

17. 2monkeez

2monkeez Well-Known Member

Hey, Just wanted to say congrats! I am 10 weeks with #4, also a nursing surprise!!!! Good luck and wish you the best!

Kate

18. candctwinfactory

candctwinfactory Well-Known Member

What a great suprise. Congrats!!!