New here and wanted to introduce myself..

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by **Diane**, May 24, 2007.

1. **Diane**

**Diane** Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I've been lurking for a while now and thought it about time that I came out and introduced myself. I have 15 week old boy/girl twins. I got them with the help of IVF. Had been TTC for 5 years and we got REALLY lucky on IVF #2. Life has gotten more exciting with the birth of my two ;)

Anyways, just wanting to say hi and I'm happy to have found TS!!

2. becky5

becky5 Guest

Hi Diane! :sign0016: to TS! Glad you are out of lurkdom! :ph34r: Congratulations on your babies!

Check out the link in my signature about the TS Big Sister program! It will match you up with a mom with twins that are older than yours. Another source of support in our twin journey!

Glad you are here! :hug99:

3. KYsweetheart

KYsweetheart Well-Known Member

I am so glad you have come out of lurking, and are joining us. I look forward to seeing more posts from you and learning more about your twinkies!!

Welcome!!

4. JakoBen

JakoBen Well-Known Member

:sign0016: Diane. Congrats on your babies. I have received some great advice and support here. I look foward to getting to know about you and your little ones :D .

Carrie

5. littletwinmom

littletwinmom Well-Known Member

Welcome! My b/g IVF twins are just a few days older than yours! You'll find this site is a wealth of knowledge, and also a great escape in your five minutes of free time!

6. twomore

twomore Well-Known Member

Hi, Welcome here. This site has truely been a lifesaver for me.

7. 4lilmonkeys

4lilmonkeys Well-Known Member

Welcome! I've only been here for a day or so and the information I've found has been great! Congratulations on your two new little ones!

8. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

Welcome to TS! Glad you found us!

9. stacyw

stacyw Well-Known Member

:sign0016: to TS! Congratulations on your wee ones!

10. RondaJo

RondaJo Well-Known Member

:sign0016: to TS! There are a lot of GREAT people on here to help you and support you. Glad you found us. Congrats on you little babes! Can't wait to get to know you!

11. returntoshore

returntoshore Well-Known Member

Hi, Diane! Good to see you here!

12. Shannon123

Shannon123 Well-Known Member

Welcome and Congratulations on the new bundles of joy. :)

13. SharonH

SharonH Well-Known Member

:sign0016: Congrats on your babies. You will have lots of fun and this site is a great help.

14. christineinhk

christineinhk Well-Known Member

Congratulations Diane!! How wonderful to hit the IVF jackpot!! This board is great and glad you found it!!

15. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

:sign0016: Diane! Glad you decided to come out and say hi! We can't wait to get to know you and your twins!

16. Twinnylou

Twinnylou Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your babies and :sign0016: to Twinstuff x

17. double-or-nothing

double-or-nothing Well-Known Member

Hi, welcome to TS. You will find the most amazing support here (as I'm sure you are already aware). I also conceived my girls via IVF after trying for 5 years. I am always proud to see the success of another IVF mom! I feel like we are extra blessed and special for going through all we had to go through to bring our babies into the world. Look forward to getting to know you and sharing our experiences together.

18. Phia713

Phia713 Well-Known Member

Welcome, I recently found this site and just love it.

19. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

:sign0016: to TS! I'm glad you found us and I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

20. **Diane**

**Diane** Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies!! I'm so glad to have found this site...wish I had known about it when I was pregnant :)

21. sagertwins

sagertwins Well-Known Member

congrats on the babies and they do bring joy to your life.... Welcome to the site I just love this place.....

22. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

HI!!! welcome to the family!!!! and congratulations on your babies!!!!!

23. Monika

Monika Well-Known Member

Welcome Diane!!! You will LOVE TS!!!! I'm happy you found us!