Nestle GoodStart coupons

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Chase&Parker's Mommy, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Chase&Parker's Mommy

Chase&Parker's Mommy Well-Known Member

I have one coupon for $10.00 off (on any 2, 12 oz. powder cans) and one coupon for $3.00 (one can, 12 oz. powder) milk-based Nestle GoodStart but it is for FoodLion stores only (eta: please read below). They expire 07-11-08.

First person to PM me their address gets’em :D

2. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

Check the coupon. Our grocery store prints coupons like this, with their logo on them but it clearly states it's a "manufacturer's coupon" so they can be used elsewhere. I have done it in the past with mine. Sometimes the younger cashiers at places like Target and Wal-Mart don't really get that it's okay to use them, but they should accept them.

3. Chase&Parker's Mommy

Good point – I never realized that before… It does say Manufacturer Coupon and “redeemable at” FoodLion.

Thanks for the tidbit!! :D

4. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Chase&Parker @ Jun 6 2008, 02:04 PM) [snapback]814012[/snapback]
    Good point – I never realized that before… It does say Manufacturer Coupon and “redeemable at” FoodLion.

Thanks for the tidbit!! :D

:Clap: I wonder how many people don't realize that. I didn't until it was pointed out to me!!

Do you want me to change the title of the thread to take out FoodLion Store only? There might be someone out there that can really use this.

5. Chase&Parker's Mommy

QUOTE(MichelleL @ Jun 6 2008, 02:08 PM) [snapback]814019[/snapback]
    :Clap: I wonder how many people don't realize that. I didn't until it was pointed out to me!!
    Do you want me to change the title of the thread to take out FoodLion Store only? There might be someone out there that can really use this.

Please do - thanks again :)

6. leilaf

leilaf Member

I Pm'd you :D