nervous and excited!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by AKilburn, Aug 16, 2012.

1. AKilburn

AKilburn Well-Known Member

I have my c-section scheduled for tomorrow and barely slept last night cant imagine I'll get much sleep tonight .... Im partially a nervous wreck wondering id I've forgotten anything, will the babies be okay, will they get to stay in the nursery or will they be in the nursery, will I be a good mom, etc. But I'm excited that I'll finally be able to hold them amd look at them.

Just so much going through my mind!!!!

2. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Yay! The end is near! :wub:

Alex, you will be fine. The babies will be fine. Your husband will be fine. Heck, if my husband didn't pass out during my c-section, I'm sure Marshall will be a-okay. Try to get as much sleep today as possible. :smilie_xmas_116:

1 person likes this.
  3. AKilburn

AKilburn Well-Known Member

Because, I barely slept last night im not sure how much sleep i'll get today! Lol! Marshall is more used to blood and guts than me given working for the sheriff's office, lol! Im not sure about me!

4. monica77

monica77 Well-Known Member

Oh, I remember that day (vaguely). I went and had a manicure and pedicure and I made sure everything was ready. Try to rest and relax. It's normal to feel nervous about what tomorrow brings, but you will be fine. It's such an exciting experience :). I hate to sound like a cliche - but LIFE as you know is about the CHANGE :). Good luck with everything tomorrow and I am looking forward to see your brith announcement :).

5. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Do something just for yourself today!!! I am so excited for YOU! :give_rose:

6. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

I love the mani/pedi suggestion!

EEEK, it's almost time! Congrats and good luck!

7. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Haircut, too! Oh it's terrible to not be feeling your best on top of recovering from having babies. Make sure all the stuff in the baby books is filled in, too, like your address and how much a gallon of milk is. You won't care tomorrow. :)

8. christinam

christinam Well-Known Member

I agree with this! lol My husband didn't turn green at all and he gets so upset with the kids scrape their knees. lol

Everything is going to be fine!!!! Both of you will be great parents. You won't see a thing when it comes to your c/s so don't worry about that. I'm so excited for you!!!

9. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

And we will expect baby pictures as soon as they are born. No excuses. :D

Good luck! We'll be thinking of you! I remember feeling petrified the night before I had my twins. But you'll be fine.

10. christinam

christinam Well-Known Member

Me too and they were babies 4 & 5 for me!!!

11. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:hug: It's almost time to meet your babies. :)

12. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Yay!! :babyflips: :babyflips: You, and your hubby, and your babies are going to do just fine!!!

13. monie rose

monie rose Well-Known Member

GL tomorrow! I hope everything goes smoothly for you!

14. rayceryin12

rayceryin12 Well-Known Member

Good luck, you will do fine!!

15. fruitofthewomb

fruitofthewomb Active Member

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. I hope all goes super well for you and your babies. : )

16. j-squared

j-squared Well-Known Member

Good luck today! Baby day!