Need some stroller help and advice, please

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by ilovemykids, Sep 22, 2013.

1. ilovemykids

ilovemykids Well-Known Member

:help:

my twins will be 4.5 in november and rarely do they ever sit in their stroller.  to be honest, i don't remember the last time we pulled it out for them.  they usually get carted around in their wagon from time to time if we're going somewhere like the zoo, etc.

my littlest is 19 months and she has a bumbleride flite at the moment.

here's my dilemma...

do i sell my high-end twin stroller with all the bells, whistles, extras, etc.?  (bumbleride indie twin)
    the umbrella-type stroller my daughter currently rides around in is in my trunk and i alternate it with the sitter during the week.  (i know i can easily buy her a cheap-o umbrella but that's not really what i want to do for her.)
    i was thinking of buying a single bumbleride indie and getting the 'boogie board' attachment for it.  therefore, i would only have two single strollers.  the compact umbrella-type flite and the 'all-terrain-type' single as well.  i would also get one boogie board.

=@

so.  is this a good idea?  should i keep the twin stroller or sell it?  i feel like if i go on vacation somewhere or something, i may need it??  however, if i had two singles and a boogie board, all three could 'catch a ride.'

either way i need the money from the twin stroller to purchase anything else.

i hope this all makes sense.   :winking:
    i am having a hard time parting with my twin stroller!! :bad:

2. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

I don't think I ever got my twins in a stroller past the age of 2, 2.5.  I would sell it!   You don't happen to live in Florida do you, I would buy it.  ;)

3. ilovemykids

ilovemykids Well-Known Member

I live in NY...
    I know - they haven't used it in such a long time.  It has everything!  Snack-packs, foot muffs...

4. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

Crap!  :(