Need recommendations for twin stroller

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Jill_Barclay, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Jill_Barclay

Jill_Barclay New Member

Twins are due in December and I don't have a twin stroller. I have 2 Graco Snugride car seats that I'd like to snap in to a stroller. The BabyTrend frame accepts these seats but doesn't fit in to my car. I think I'd prefer the tandem style. Any suggestions? Thanks.

2. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

If you go over to the FIrst Year forum, there is a sub section for stroller recs. I had the snap and go and LOVED it. I would recommend it for the first few months. I also have the Baby Trend expidetion jogger SBS, love that one as well. I recently bought the Jeep umbrella stroller when the boys outgrew their infant seats/snap N go. Good luck in your search

3. 5280babies

5280babies Well-Known Member

I agree and would like to add that I would get the snap n go and not get any other stroller for future phases until you are ready and can test them with your kiddos. We bought too early with strollers and ended up re-selling and buying again.

4. learnest

learnest Member

I have tried a couple diffrent double stroller and i would highly recommend the Graco Duo Glider, the steering is easy and the big wheels manuver really easyand mine has stood up to alot! i also have a joovy double caboose that has the two seats and than then seat in the back for our three year old, dosent steer as nicely but nice for outings with all the kids. I dont think the price is to bad for the duo glider either!