Need help naming our g/g twins!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by christencameron, Aug 29, 2008.

1. christencameron

christencameron Well-Known Member

DH & I are having trouble coming up with names for our girls. Our older DS is Carter Wayne (Wayne is DH's middle name). For the girls we would like to use our mother's names as their middle names, so their middle names would be Catherine & Elizabeth. We just haven't come up with anything that really just jumps as THE right names, does that make sense? Here are a couple that we like:

Claire
    Elena
    Leah
    Jade
    Grace
    Jenna

I'd love to get some opinions or suggestions of other names! We really don't want them to rhyme & we don't care if they start with the same letter, etc.

Thanks for all of your help! I love this site! It's awesome! :D

2. nadana77

nadana77 Well-Known Member

:) Hi,
    I actually like the middle names that you have picked out for their first names what do you think about??
    Catherine Grace
    Elizabeth Claire

I know how hard it is to pick names out! It'a hard enough to pick two and having to pick four is even harder..LOL!

Take Care & Let us know what you decide

3. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

I love the names you have picked out (partial to Grace and Elizabeth, of course :D )

You could go with Sofia (or Sophia) Elizabeth and Jenna Catherine--they don't rhyme, but yet both end in an "a".

I also love the name Mary Catherine (don't know if you're into traditional or not)

I have a student who is a Jade and I have never heard of that before but what a wonderful student and the name totally rocks!!

I also like Grace Catherine since you want Catherine to be a middle name -- you could call her Gracie (too, cute)

At least you're thinking about names. My poor girls were in the hospital almost 36 hours without names (we just couldn't commit).

4. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

I LOVE Jenna Catherine !!

5. twingma

twingma Well-Known Member

I like Claire Elizabeth and Elena Catherine. Same initials but reversed.

6. AriaGirl77

AriaGirl77 Well-Known Member

Have you checked out the book The Baby Name Wizard? That was very helpful to us!

7. christencameron

christencameron Well-Known Member

QUOTE(twingma @ Sep 1 2008, 06:16 PM) [snapback]957634[/snapback]
    I like Claire Elizabeth and Elena Catherine. Same initials but reversed.

I LOVE IT! :D My middle name is Elaine, so Elena kind of give my middle name a place in the girls names. Claire is DH's favorite name on the list. So with Claire & Elena we both get something, right?

I'm going to see what he thinks when he gets home from work tonight. I think we may have a winner!!