need gift ideas

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by someone, Dec 8, 2011.

1. someone

someone Well-Known Member

I need some gift ideas for my 3 and half year old girls. Any ideas - either smaller things that I have to get each of them the same thing (or they fight over it!) or larger things they can share like games ect.. need ideas for both. They already have a play kitchen, play food, and dollhouse for the sharing things. Any ideas would be helpful! thanks.

2. Fran27

Fran27 Well-Known Member

Train set
    Doll and accessories (high chair, crib, stroller, shopping cart) - DD is getting all kinds of dolls (cabbage patch, Disney... we already have baby dolls)
    Lego duplos
    Dress up stuff (DD is mostly into princess stuff but she likes doctor dress up too)
    Little Pony
    Puzzles
    Play-doh
    Magnetic dress up doll (like Melissa and Doug)
    Stickers, crayons etc

3. cjk2002

cjk2002 Well-Known Member

At Toys R Us this week, all Vtech items are buy 2 get 1 free. It excludes the new Innotab but you could get them Mobigo's or V-Readers and get a game for free.

I got my boys Mobigo's shortly after their 3rd birthday and they still enjoy playing with them a year later. They are getting the Innotab for their birthday next month and I bought 2 games and got a Mobigo game for free.

4. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

Last Christmas when my girls were 3 1/2 they each got a barbie item (one got the plane, the other a camper) and a couple of barbies. They also got My Little Ponys, a couple of games, puzzles, books, a doctor kit and a vet kit (big hits!), and mega blocks (HUGE hit!). All these things they still play with a year later and now I don't know what to get them this year!