need baby formal wear

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by ~ilyse~, Sep 8, 2007.

1. ~ilyse~

~ilyse~ Well-Known Member

I need clothes for them for my sisters wedding and dh and I are in the bridal party. They are not. So I need a suit for ds and a fancy dress but not flowergirl dress for dd. Anyone know a website or store that has these? I know it will be easy for find a dress but I have know idea where to get a suit for a baby boy. Thanks.

2. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

Usually any bridal shop or tux shop would know where to get that sort of thing. I would check with them.

3. erinmichelleb

erinmichelleb Well-Known Member

Strausburg has great fancy kids' wear. :)

4. Susanna+3

Susanna+3 Well-Known Member

you can usually find suits for boys anywhere you can find baby clothes... I've seen them at BRU and at Baby Depot over at Burlington Coat Factory... Actually they are pretty reasonably priced over at Baby Depot... and obviously a frilly little dress shouldn't be too hard to find..but don't stress too much even if you can't find an outfit you think is fancy enough... just dress them in something cute and everyone will love it!

5. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

I was going to say that most clothes retailers have dressy clothes (even Walmart).

6. melissao

melissao Well-Known Member

I would suggest trying these:

www.bestdressedchild.com
    www.oneofakindkid.com
    www.orientexpressed.com
    www.strasburgchildren.com

HTH :)

7. pdxpeach

pdxpeach Well-Known Member

also check ebay for used suits. I've seen some great deals on there.

8. debid

debid Well-Known Member

I've ordered from Children's Wear Outlet before and had a good experience. They don't carry a huge selection but they typically have something dressy and their prices are unbelieveable.