my stomach is killing me (TMI sorry)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by jenanne, Sep 26, 2007.

1. jenanne

jenanne Well-Known Member

Hi,

I'm sorry to have to post this less than lovely question, but I'm so miserable. Every day after lunch my stomach starts to bloat up, which I can handle. But a few times a week it turns into really painful gas, gas that isn't moving!! It eventually moves when I get home and can lie down, that's how I know it's gas, sorry to be so detailed. Well now the latest twist is that for several days my #2s are frequent and loose. I've tried eliminating things from my diet that may be upsetting it, but it doesn't seem to matter what I eat. I worry about not eating enough for the babies. I think I'm to the point that I"ll call my doctor tomorrow, since every day at work I worry that I'll have to leave early before it gets unbearable, and some days I do.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I hope it's pregnancy related stomach upset and not some kind of infection.

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Don't be sorry! I would call the doctor, just to be on the safe side. Please let us know how you make out and I hope you feel better!

3. cavelclan

cavelclan New Member

I feel your pain! I'm going through the same thing, except my pain is mostly in the mornings. I just try to walk around a bit and I rub on my stomach until it moves and I can get comfortable. I've even started to loose weight, but when I asked my OB she wasn't worried about it.

4. Doubleornuthin

Doubleornuthin Active Member

IVE WONDERED THE SAME THING. USUALLY #2 IS WELL........NOT EASY, BUT LATELY VERY LOOSE AND FREQUENT. IVE BEEN WONDERING WHY, I THOUGHT MABY IT'S CUZ I TAKE SOOOO MANY TUMS NOW. LET US KNOW WHAT YOUR DOC SAYS. SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE I CAN'T MOVE AT NIGHT WHEN I GET THE GAS PAIN ATTACKS ALSO.

5. asahlin

asahlin Well-Known Member

depending on how far along you are, loose stools can be a sign of impending labor, but for you, it could just be first trimester woes.....sux but does get better..soon you will be happy to have a BM without having to take metamucil :rolleyes: