my pregnancy and meeting my babies!

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Cabbyk82, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Cabbyk82

Cabbyk82 Well-Known Member

I'm a bit late getting around to it, but I've finally made a slide show of the beginning of our lives with the babies; my pregnancy thru our hospital stay. I was going to make one of the kids growing thru their first year (and I still might) but I've got hundreds of photos to sort thru before that can happen.
    Anyway, I was thinking of playing this at their first birthday, what do you think? It's pretty short and sweet; only about 3 1/2 min.
    Thanks for looking!!

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=50e6c...tm_medium=email

2. AshleyLD

AshleyLD Well-Known Member

Holy Cow!! That was sweet! It made me cry.... :cray:

3. taylor116

taylor116 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Cabbyk82 @ Feb 18 2008, 08:55 PM) [snapback]627979[/snapback]
    I'm a bit late getting around to it, but I've finally made a slide show of the beginning of our lives with the babies; my pregnancy thru our hospital stay. I was going to make one of the kids growing thru their first year (and I still might) but I've got hundreds of photos to sort thru before that can happen.
    Anyway, I was thinking of playing this at their first birthday, what do you think? It's pretty short and sweet; only about 3 1/2 min.
    Thanks for looking!!

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=50e6c...tm_medium=email

Beautiful, I teared up brought back wonderful memories of my birth. Definitely show it at the first birthday!

4. Daseechain

Daseechain Well-Known Member

QUOTE(AshleyLD @ Feb 19 2008, 01:05 AM) [snapback]628002[/snapback]
    Holy Cow!! That was sweet! It made me cry.... :cray:

Me too! The music was perfect, I used to listen to that song while I was nursing my twins...It brought back wonderful memories! Thank you very much for sharing!

Sara

5. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

That was beautiful! I say show it, for sure! It's definitely going to bring lots of tears.

6. melissak

melissak Well-Known Member

That was SO nice! Thanks for sharing!

7. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

So sweet! I would definitely show it at their first birthday. -Leighann

8. benderboys

benderboys Well-Known Member

Oh my stars! Pass me the kleenex!!! That was the sweetest thing I have ever seen. Such a beautiful family!

9. Cabbyk82

Thanks guys! I was so excited to get this finished! And now I just have to contain myself for the next few months and not show anyone in my family. hah! That's another reason why I'm so glad I have you guys; I just love sharing our story!
    :)

10. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Cabbyk82 @ Feb 18 2008, 08:45 PM) [snapback]628079[/snapback]
    Thanks guys! I was so excited to get this finished! And now I just have to contain myself for the next few months and not show anyone in my family. hah! That's another reason why I'm so glad I have you guys; I just love sharing our story!
    :)

It'll give you time to work more cute videos to show at your kiddos party! Chapter 2, they are home, we are sleep deprived! Chapter 3, they smile! Chapter 4, they move! etc etc :winking0009:

11. Cabbyk82

QUOTE(Leighann @ Feb 19 2008, 01:51 AM) [snapback]628090[/snapback]
    Chapter 2, they are home, we are sleep deprived!

HAHAHA!! This made me laugh out loud; soooo true!

12. mrsmoon

mrsmoon Well-Known Member

That is so sweet. It does bring back lots of memories.

13. brlowe

brlowe Well-Known Member

That is so sweet!

14. brianamurnion

brianamurnion Well-Known Member

Oh I LOVE IT... all these slideshows make me cry! I am so trying one out tomorrow! I love the song BTW, who sings that version?

15. clb8899

clb8899 Well-Known Member

I love it!! That's such a good idea. Can I steal it??

16. srange

srange Well-Known Member

That was so cool!! As I sit here at 3am with regular contractions at 37w, I am beyond excited/nervous/anxious to meet our little babies!!! Thank you so much for sharing :)

Stacy

17. Twinnylou

Twinnylou Well-Known Member

That was so cute. It actually made me cry! x

18. Cabbyk82

QUOTE(7Ms @ Feb 19 2008, 04:18 AM) [snapback]628360[/snapback]
    Oh I LOVE IT... all these slideshows make me cry! I am so trying one out tomorrow! I love the song BTW, who sings that version?

It's called Over The Rainbow and it's sung by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. If you make a slideshow thru One True Media it will give you tons of songs to choose from, that being one of them.
    I was so glad I found this site, I had been looking everywhere for the means to make this kind of montage. It's free, though you can upgrade to premium for more storage and options when putting it all together.

19. MYSTICH

MYSTICH Well-Known Member

that was so beautiful, brought tears to my eyes

20. CHJH

CHJH Well-Known Member

Beautiful! Brought back a lot of memories for me.

21. idtwinstx

idtwinstx Well-Known Member

I really enjoyed watching that. it was so beautiful!

22. ladybutterflyrose

ladybutterflyrose Well-Known Member

That was great! Thanks for sharing. I love, love, LOVE the way your DH broke the news that you were preg :) !

23. nepolm

nepolm Well-Known Member

So sweet and heart-warming :D .... thank you so much for sharing! What a wonderful way to remember the twin experience!

24. jschaad

jschaad Well-Known Member

dang it my work lets me access NOTHING... :(

25. shannonfilteau

shannonfilteau Well-Known Member

That was SO awesome it made me relive my own pregnancy and birth of my b/g twins! Thanks SO much for sharing! I think I am going to make one..?

26. natmarie

natmarie Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your beautiful babies!

27. bighairwoman

bighairwoman Well-Known Member

I agree with everyone else - so so beautiful! and you were so beautiful throughout your pregnancy. congratulations!

28. Boni

Boni Well-Known Member

That is so amazing.