My poor fat legged little baby

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Cindy123, May 21, 2007.

1. Cindy123

Cindy123 Well-Known Member

Keira has the cutest, fatest, little legs, I just love them! Yesterday I heard her waking from her nap and talking a little bit, so I went back to get her and she had her leg through the crib slats. I didn't really think anything about it because she does that all the time, but this time it was wedged tight. I couldn't figure out how she got that thing in there--I couldn't move it a fraction, forward, backward or up or down. I got DH to get her loose, but if I had been by myself that little fat leg would have been covered in butter. Hooray for thunder thighs!! :pardon:

2. becky5

becky5 Guest

I love thunder thighs! On babies anyway, not so cute on me!

3. AshleyLD

AshleyLD Well-Known Member

My DD was a chubby little thing. I called her my little budda. I loved it!!! Little chubby babies are the cutest!!!

4. HRE

HRE Well-Known Member

I agree, squishy babies are THE BEST. Too bad it's not so cute when you're no longer a baby. If it were, just think of all the oogles I'd be getting when I put my shorts on.

5. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

Patrick has thunder thighs! Isn't it cute???

6. noahandjacobsmom

noahandjacobsmom Well-Known Member

I especially love it when they have chubby legs and then they try to wiggle their tushy back and forth while dancing. :D

7. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:Clap: for thunder thighs! My dd has them and every diaper change I have to get a little squeeze in! I probably would have done the butter thing too!! B)

8. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Love, love, love those little fat thighs & the little dimpled bums! :laughing: Too bad they don't look so great on us grown ups. ;)

9. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

I love the rolls.... :wub: I wish my rolls were 1/3 as cute!

10. Mrs.B

Mrs.B Well-Known Member

I love chunky babies too! DH calls ours "TUBS OF FUN" :lol:

xox
    Mariel