My babies are getting big

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Brown Eyed Gurl, May 9, 2008.

1. Brown Eyed Gurl

Brown Eyed Gurl Well-Known Member

So the babies both looked great they are almost 2 lbs a priece. Jacob measured 24.3 weeks and weighed 1 lb 13 oz and Mekaila measured 24.4 weeks and 1 lb 12 oz so they were both a couple days behind but he said it's normal for them to fluctuate.....so he still said they look good and they were both head down and Jacob as of now would be the first one out his head is farther down........he said so far so good....I gained another 5 lbs since my last appt. And now I'm up 13 lbs total. He said our goal is 37 weeks but he will be happy after 34.

2. JediMom

JediMom Well-Known Member

Good News! Is your next appt in another month?

3. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Sounds like it was a great appt. :clapping:

4. Brown Eyed Gurl

Brown Eyed Gurl Well-Known Member

I have my appts every 3 weeks so my next one is May 29th can't wait but tomorrow is my 3D u/s so I'm still anxious for that one.....

5. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

Brandi, sounds like everything is going so good!! :clapping:

6. mommyto8

mommyto8 Well-Known Member

aww.. they are doing wonderful.. kicking my little ones butts.. kind of makes me worry. I am so glad you got good news. And congrats on your weight gain!

7. Kathlene

Kathlene Well-Known Member

Hi, I was just wondering what youe Dr had said about working. If he agreed to let you have some work relief.

8. Overachiever

Overachiever Well-Known Member

Great job! Can't wait to see the link to that 3D U/S (wink wink nudge nudge)