My 9-month-old babies...

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by CHJH, Dec 6, 2007.

1. CHJH

CHJH Well-Known Member

Evan and James had their 9-month appointment today. My 6 lbs newborns are now a little over 25 lbs each! They're 97th percentile for weight and off the chart for height. No wonder everyone keeps mistaking them for much older babies! My husband and I are tall...but at this rate I think Evan and James are going to outgrow us by kindergarten.

2. littletwinmom

littletwinmom Well-Known Member

HOLY MOLY!!! Way to grow 'em momma!

3. fuchsiagroan

fuchsiagroan Well-Known Member

WOW!

And how are your back and arms feeling? :lol:

4. RachelJoy

RachelJoy Well-Known Member

Wow! Mine were around 27 lbs at their 2 1/2 year appointment! I'm hoping that we'll break 30 by 3 years.

You must be building a lot of upper body strength!

-Rachel

5. Twinnylou

Twinnylou Well-Known Member

Sounds like you have some great big healthy babies there!! Good job mummy! Bet you have some great big muscles now! x

6. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

QUOTE(CHJH @ Dec 6 2007, 10:28 PM) [snapback]524243[/snapback]
    Evan and James had their 9-month appointment today. My 6 lbs newborns are now a little over 25 lbs each! They're 97th percentile for weight and off the chart for height. No wonder everyone keeps mistaking them for much older babies! My husband and I are tall...but at this rate I think Evan and James are going to outgrow us by kindergarten.

Woohoo big babies!!! We go for our 9 month app on Tuesday and I can't wait to see how big the girls are. WTG momma! :)

7. aandax246

aandax246 Well-Known Member

My daughter also has 9 month old twin boys. They were born at 32 weeks and came home after at 15 day hospital stay weighing 4 and 5 pounds respectively. Two weeks ago they were 22 3/4 pounds and were 32 1/2 and 32 1/4 inches long. Everyone thinks they are older than they are. I thought our boys were big, but yours are even bigger. What a go!

8. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

Wow! great weights!!! sounds like they are doing wonderful! :clapping:

9. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

WOW nice job Momma! WTG! :Clap:

10. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

YAY!!! my girls are 11 months and only 15 and 16 pounds!

11. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

wow WTG mom - my 19 month olds aren't that big!