My 24 wk appt

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Michelle B, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Michelle B

Michelle B Well-Known Member

Had my 24 wk appt today. The boys have good strong heartbeats in the 140s and 150s again. I'm measuring 30 weeks. Didn't have my cervix checked. Pretty uneventful, but reassuring that everything is fine. I start seeing her every 2 wks now. She wants me to get the 1 hr GTT in the next week or two [​IMG] Yippee! So all in all, we are getting along good! I'm officially 24 wks tomorrow, which is a BIG reason to celebrate! [​IMG]

2. Michelle B

Had my 24 wk appt today. The boys have good strong heartbeats in the 140s and 150s again. I'm measuring 30 weeks. Didn't have my cervix checked. Pretty uneventful, but reassuring that everything is fine. I start seeing her every 2 wks now. She wants me to get the 1 hr GTT in the next week or two [​IMG] Yippee! So all in all, we are getting along good! I'm officially 24 wks tomorrow, which is a BIG reason to celebrate! [​IMG]

3. Mrs.Bears

Mrs.Bears Active Member

Congrats on a great appt!!!

4. kimber074

kimber074 Well-Known Member

sounds like a perfect appointment, congrats. [​IMG]

5. Overachiever

Overachiever Well-Known Member

Hooray for 24 weeks! and a great appt!

6. Dianne

Dianne Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great appointment! That is always soo reassuring! Congrats on the 24 weeks, great job Momma!

7. Michelle B

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    THANKS ALL, WE ARE SO EXCITED! 24 WKS TODAY!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Stinkpea

Stinkpea Well-Known Member

Hi Michelle,

Congratulations - I just noticed we are due the same date - how cool is that??

Well done on a fab appt. 24 weeks is a great milestone to cross![​IMG]

Just to compare notes, I also didn't get a physical appt yesterday which I was anticipating as I thought they wanted to check my cervix but thats okay. Just as happy not to disturb things. I am measuring 26 weeks and the h/bs were in the high 140's. I think I go in next week for steriod shots and then my GTT in the next couple weeks. My next TVS and check up is Dec 21st, if all goes well. I am on bedrest for the rest of my pregnancy due to having PTL with signs of my cervix shortening and some funneling.

I hope everything continues to go well for you!!

9. ENOB

ENOB Member

Sounds like a great appt. 24 weeks seems so far away for me. LOL I am glad that both boys are doing well. Good luck on the upcoming glucose test. [​IMG] As that is the one thing I am hoping to pass the first time around. When is your next u/s?