More twins in the family!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Minette, May 21, 2007.

1. Minette

Minette Well-Known Member

My SIL is finally announcing her pregnancy (she's 11 weeks or so), so I figured it was OK to tell the whole world via the Internet.

I am happy for her -- but I'm almost equally happy that I finally get to move all this baby stuff out of my garage!!! :D

2. kaysyd

kaysyd Well-Known Member

That's great news! Yea for twins ;)

3. 2IrishBlessings

2IrishBlessings Well-Known Member

Congratulations. Its so exciting to be able to share your twin experience with your sister. My sister and I have a new bond since she has had her twins!!

4. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

That will be so neat for your girls!!

5. Tasha

Tasha Well-Known Member

That is great! My brother and SIL had twins boys a year after ours were born. It is neat, but I think that my kids are going to grow up thinking that twins are the norm, and everyone else is weird! HAHA

6. Minette

Minette Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Tasha @ May 21 2007, 06:07 PM) [snapback]263305[/snapback]
    That is great! My brother and SIL had twins boys a year after ours were born. It is neat, but I think that my kids are going to grow up thinking that twins are the norm, and everyone else is weird! HAHA

It's funny that you say that -- my nephew (my sister's son) also has twin cousins on his daddy's side, 4 years older than ours. When ours were born, my nephew started asking my sister where his twin was.

Now DH's nieces (ages 4 and 6) are going to say the same thing -- all their cousins on our side of the family will be twins!

My SIL's twins will be almost exactly two years younger than ours (assuming all goes well, knock on wood) -- her due date is within 2 weeks of what mine was. We already have 4 family birthdays in Nov/Dec (and theirs will make 6), plus all the holidays -- yikes! :wacko:

7. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

YAy, congrats to SIL!