Mini Kick Scooters on sale @ Zulily

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by [email protected], Sep 30, 2011.

1. trudyhm@att.net

[email protected] Well-Known Member

Mini Kick scooters are a popular item with our age group, so I wanted to let you know that Zulily.com has them on sale for $57.94, including shipping. They're $85 on Amazon. Zulily has awesome deals on unique, upscale kids' clothing and toys, but they don't take returns and it does take a while to receive your items as I believe they have the item shipped to them, and then they ship it to you.

Here is the page: Kickboard USA Mini Kick scooter

2. Moodyzblu

Moodyzblu Well-Known Member

lol .. I just posted on FB about how I need to unsubscribe to Zulily !! I love the clothes .. but it's way to easy (and dangerous to my bank account) to shop there !

Just bought some cute shirts for my boys though. :)

3. jaqlene

jaqlene New Member

There are many good scooter available in the market and i am very confused with this wide range of scooters in the market.So please suggest me a good kick scooter for a 10 year old kid.

kids kick scooter

4. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

The scooters were gone, but I got some really cute umbrellas for the kids. More Christmas shopping done!!!

5. jaymela

jaymela New Member

I am looking for a kick scooter for my nephew as he is completing 8 years next week . Does anyone know of a good brand? I'd like something new or very nicely restored.
    Kids scooter