***Meet the Mama***

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by summerfun, Feb 3, 2008.

1. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Let's welcome Josalyn as this week's Meet the Mama. It's time to put her in the spotlight and ask her those questions we've all been wondering about. Here is a little bit about her:

My name is Josalyn. As far as info..eh, basic stuff I guess..
    Im 23, dh and I got married Novemeber 8th, 2007. We were trying, but not really to get pregnant. We figured if it happens it happens. First month of "not trying" we were expecting and found out the day before Thanksgiving it was twins. He leaves in the next few weeks for bootcamp and will hopefully be back in time to see the babies born.

2. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Hi Josalyn!

1. What food have you been craving with this pregnancy?

2. What food have you not been able to eat this pregnancy?

3. cottoncandysky

cottoncandysky Well-Known Member

1. What food have you been craving with this pregnancy?
    salty stuff, which i never really cared for! then sometimes out of the blue i'll want a specific random food. like last night i wanted frozen waffles :)

2. What food have you not been able to eat this pregnancy?
    i can eat pretty much anything, minus OJ lately because of heartburn lol. sweets dont seem as attractive as they did before i got pregnant, but other than that, i eat it everything!! :)

4. cheriek

cheriek Well-Known Member

1. is your husband excited for twins?
    2. where u shocked when u found out?
    3. will u find out the sex's?
    4. have u bought anything for the babies?

5. Overachiever

Overachiever Well-Known Member

Hi Josalyn, Welcome to the spotlight!

My questions:
    What branch of the military is DH in?
    What is your favorite movie?
    Do you have any names picked out?

6. cottoncandysky

1. is your husband excited for twins?
    we're both thrilled!

2. where u shocked when u found out?
    definatly! i went to the ER thinking i might be miscarrying (spotting..first preg. and i didnt know spotting was sometimes normal) and they do an u/s and we see 2 babies!! made me a zillion times more worried than i was before i knew i was having 2 lol

3. will u find out the sex's?
    we go friday to find out! i cant wait!! lets hope they cooperate :)

4. have u bought anything for the babies?
    some stuff that was on sale...cribs, bottles, carseats, and a duoglider

7. cottoncandysky

What branch of the military is DH in?
    he'll be in the army

What is your favorite movie?
    hmm, dirty dancing maybe?

Do you have any names picked out?
    i told DH he could have the name sean raines for a boy. we argued about that 1 for awhile, i just dont like the name for some reason. he never asks for anything and is super persistant so i gave it to him :) other boy names..cale, cole, connor, gabriel, jack, and tristan. for a girl..aiden, evie, halee, riley, tatum, madison, camdyn. as you can see, we have some narrowing down to do, lol. but we find out the sexes on friday, so maybe that will help :)

8. debid

debid Well-Known Member

What feature/trait of your husband's do you hope your babies share? And what feature/trait of yours do you hope your babies share?

Is there a feature/trait you really hope they DON'T get? :lol:

9. cottoncandysky

What feature/trait of your husband's do you hope your babies share? And what feature/trait of yours do you hope your babies share?
    His easy going personality, and his ability to sleep all time time, through massive amounts of noise lol. He's got pretty blue eyes too. From me..well green eyes arent so bad either. And his nose cuz I dont like mine :)

Is there a feature/trait you really hope they DON'T get?
    I hope if we have a girl they arent built like him, she'd probably get teased her whole life. He's got those big football player shoulders, and just big bones in general. And I reallllly hope they dont get my jaw structure. My teeth are straight but I have an underbite and I cant stand it lol