**Meet The Mama! Slipper!**

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by TwinLove, Aug 9, 2009.

1. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

Let's welcome Tamara as this week's Meet the Mama. :Clap: It's time to put her in the spotlight and ask her those questions we've all been wondering about. Here is a little about her:

My name is Tamara, I usually go by Tam, just easier. I am 29, live in Montreal, Quebec, and have a 20 month old son Donevan. I have been with my hubby for 5 yrs now. I work in the telecom industry for a Canadian company doing small business contrats. This will be my last pregnancy, as twins run in my family and as much as 1 more does seem enticing, the thought of having another set of twins, and making a total of 5 kids scares me!

Tam

2. TwinLove

Hi Tamara!!

What nationality are you? (I ask because of your name. ;) )

Have you guys decided on names? If so, want to share?

What do you like to do as a family? Date night?

:)

3. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

Hi Tamara :wavey:
    I am a Tamara too!!! :yahoo: Great name!! ;) :lol:

Congrats on your pregnancy!

How far along are you? Do you know what the sex of the babies are?

Do you plan on going back to work after you have your little ones?

Any crazy food cravings or aversions during your pregnancy?

4. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

I am Canadian, born and raised. I get the nationality question a lot because of my name

We have decided on one name. William Alexander. My DH is suppose to be picking the second name, however he has no clue, and likes NONE of my suggestions!

DH works nights, so date night is out for us, and the only day off we have together is saturdays. So we go for walks, take Donevan to the park, zoos etc

5. Tamaralynn

Yes it certainly is a great name! I like the fact you dont hear it often.

I will be 21 weeks on thursday, so more then half way done! WOOHOO We are having boys, and there is a possibility that they are identical!

I plan on going back. I have a yr off on Maternity leave, so I do have time to think of I really want to go back or not.

I have been craving bagels and peanut butter like crazy! Guess its not weird, but I can eat almost a whole bag of bagels in a day! Food averstions would be hamburgers. They make me sooo sick. Pork too. I had the same issue with Donevan, so I am not surprised.

6. TwinLove

I :wub: the name William Alexander! Very nice!

If you could live any time period, which one would it be and why?

7. Tamaralynn

Thanks! Now if we could only agree on a second name!

hmm that is a hard question! I think I woul pick the time surrounding the rein of King Henry. He was a complete jerk, but I find that whole era extremely fascinating. I have read up lots on it, and seen almost all the movies made of that period.

8. tamaras

:yahoo: for boys! Will be exciting to find out if they are ID's!
    I forgot how awesome Canada is for maternity leave!!! LUCKY!!
    I always crave bagels too....and I am no longer pregnant :laughing:

9. Tamaralynn

haha! I am picky with my bagels though, they have to be from a specific store, and cooked a certain way. I think I am driving my DH nuts :gah:

10. TwinLove

You are allowed to drive the hubby crazy during pregnancy. ;)

What are some things that irritate you? :pardon:

11. Tamaralynn

Right now almost everything! haha I bothers me the most though, is that my DH works nights, so when I get home from work, I pick up our son Donevan, supper, bath and bed routine I do, then I wash the dishes, tidy up, do laundry etc. He comes home and throws his clothes on the floor in whatever room he is in, this morning I found dirty socks and jeans in my living room floor. He makes himself something to eat, which is fine, but doesnt RINSE or WASH his dishes. So I get up in the morning to a house that looks like I never cleaned the night before!

12. tamaras

Super irritating!!!! :gah:
    :hug:

I am picky about bagels too :blush: