Matching Twin Tattoos?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ellen Lichtenstein, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Ellen Lichtenstein

Ellen Lichtenstein New Member

Would you and your twin ever consider getting matching tattoos? Or have you done so already? Anyone want to share pics or stories about matching tattoos?

2. Kendra

Kendra Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Neither of us have tattoos but if we did, we both say it would be a twin tattoo. Something like this 

3. Twinrific

Twinrific Well-Known Member TS Moderator

We don't have tattoos either and doubt we'll ever get matching ones.

I know Codie has a tattoo or two. Not sure if she and Chloe has any matching ones though.

4. Code

Code Well-Known Member

We do have one kind of the same. I have 2 dragonflies on my right foot, she has 1 with writing on the same foot. We've planned on getting one like Kendra posted but with each others names since last year. I am unable to get it at the moment due to extreme hypersensitivity. I only have the one, Chloe has 6 but plans on getting another 3, she loves them. I don't, I have had it for 3 years & don't regret it at all, my mum has the exact same one as I do.

5. Brizzy_Twins

Brizzy_Twins Well-Known Member

Neither of us have tattoos but if we ever did It would probably be twin related :) although I doubt we would have get one.. Just not our type of thing I guess. But that's ok :)

6. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Neither Jen or I have any tattoos.  I doubt we'd get something twin related.  Me?  It would be probably kid related IF I ever got one.