Lunch / Dinner Recipes

Discussion in 'General' started by Kasyan, Jul 8, 2024.

1. Kasyan

Kasyan Well-Known Member

Hey everyone! Hope you're all doing well. I'm getting a bit bored with my usual lunch and dinner rotation and could use some fresh inspiration. What are your go-to recipes for a quick and delicious meal that doesn't require too much prep time? I'm looking for something that's not only tasty but also easy to make after a long day at work. Thanks in advance!

2. Gaserty

Gaserty Well-Known Member

Hi there! I totally get where you're coming from. Sometimes we just need a change to keep things exciting in the kitchen. One of my favorite ways to find new dishes is by using recipes by ingredients https://dishmagazine.com/cuisine/european/ on the Dish Magazine website. It’s super helpful because you can enter whatever ingredients you have on hand, and it will suggest a variety of recipes. For example, the other day, I had some chicken, spinach, and mushrooms lying around, and it suggested a creamy chicken spinach pasta that was both quick and delicious. Another time, I had some leftover ground beef and tomatoes, and it recommended a hearty beef and tomato stew that was perfect for dinner.
    [​IMG]