low belly pressure

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by kellyhod, Oct 27, 2011.

1. kellyhod

kellyhod Active Member

So I am 22 weeks and if feels like the babies are going to pop right out (couldn't think of a better way to say it) whenever I walk. I called the doc and the nurse said I just need a belly support. As experienced twin moms would you agree its probably nothing or would you be a little concerned? Thanks for your help

2. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

I had the same sensation. I used to hold my belly up while walking around and it helped keep the pressure off. I was also told to get a belly support but never did as I was on bedrest and why would I need on if I was laying in bed all day. If you are really concerned go into L&D for a monitor, then you'll be more at ease with it all

3. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Ugh, yes. I used to tell anybody who'd listen that I felt so... heavy in my belly. I never got the support thing, either. I was also getting PUPPPS and couldn't stand my maternity pants, barely, touching my skin.

4. kellyhod

kellyhod Active Member

Wow, I had never heard of pupps. It sounds awful.

5. sheila185

sheila185 Well-Known Member

I felt that way with both my first twin pregnancy and now this twin pregnancy. You can never be to sure. I would consider making an appointment with my dr. Mine ended up being contractions this time and I am now on bed rest. Good Luck!