Looking for expectant mom who wants free DVD on your twins journey

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by twinstuff-old, Feb 10, 2008.

1. twinstuff-old

twinstuff-old Well-Known Member

We were sent a review copy of a new DVD called 'Your Babies Journey, Twins, Triplets and Quads'. It's a 100-minute DVD that was originally produced for the National Geographic Channel by a group in Britain and it shows 3D and 4D imagery of week-by-week growth of twins during pregnancy.

I'd like to send the DVD to an expectant mom on this board so that she can watch it and then post a review here on the boards. If anyone is interested, please send me a PM and I'll see how many moms respond in the next 24 hours and then randomly pick one to send it to.

Thanks!

2. mairoge

mairoge Well-Known Member

I am definately interested. Please let me know if it is still available. Thanks

3. jennifer5626

jennifer5626 Member

I have this dvd and it's fantastic! Not only was it exciting to watch development and interaction of twins, we learned a lot about development and genetics. My dad loved the video...he was an identical (his twin died at 10 hours old) and felt he understood so much more about his own life. I highly recommend it to everyone.

4. anippy

anippy Well-Known Member

That's funny - I just received a DVD from Netflix "In the Womb: Multiples" which is a National Geographic video, too. I wonder if it's the same one. Haven't had time to watch it yet.

5. akameme

akameme Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I bet it's "In the Womb: Multiples" - IT WAS SO BORING!!!