Looking for an outfit...need HELP!

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by twinzmom2b, Sep 7, 2008.

1. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

I need to get an appointment for Olivia's 6 month :eek: (YIKES) pics. I would like to do something "fall" related...like browns/reds/oranges. I see a ton of it everytime I go shopping, but nothing for her age/size. She would need 12 months. Any suggestions? I don't want to spend a ton of money (less than $25-$30) as she is growing out of clothes faster than I can put them on her, plus, I'm cheap...lol! I checked Gap b/c I have a gift card...they have a few things, but still more than I want to spend. Children's Place doesn't have the right colors in what I'm looking for.

I don't care if it's pant/sweater or a dress/tights...just something in fall colors instead of pink/purples.

2. 3greysandamutt

3greysandamutt Well-Known Member

I think the Fall Forest line at Gymboree is really cute... but price is going to depend on how many items you get...

3. b/gtwinmom07

b/gtwinmom07 Well-Known Member

I was at Target today and they had a lot of fall clothing for girls in that size. They don't show any online ( I just looked) but I know they have it in the stores.

4. Jennie-OH

Jennie-OH Well-Known Member

I was going to suggest either Gymboree or BRU. They have some fall stuff out and should have her size.

5. twinzmom2b

How could I forget about BRU! I should've remembered...I worked there all through that season last year. I need to get a bath seat for her anyway, so I need to make a trip there. They are opening one where I normally do my shopping in October...I can't wait! It's a 60,000 sq ft combined BRU/TRU!!! Woo Hoo!

I will defnitely check Target too. I never get out long enough to just putz around and browse, so I'll check them out also.

I LOVE this dress at Gymboree http://www.gymboree.com/shop/dept_item.jsp...tSizeSelected=0 and I think I might still have a coupon for there. I love the hair ribbons also (b/c I was planning on putting her hair in 2 small pigtails) http://www.gymboree.com/shop/dept_item.jsp...D=1220842173029

6. momotwinsmom

momotwinsmom Well-Known Member

I was in BRU just a few days ago and I remember seeing a 'crochet like' poncho in beautiful reds, oranges and browns. :wub: Made me want a girl!! :eek:

7. twinzmom2b

QUOTE(momotwinsmom @ Sep 8 2008, 03:01 AM) [snapback]968497[/snapback]
    I was in BRU just a few days ago and I remember seeing a 'crochet like' poncho in beautiful reds, oranges and browns. :wub: Made me want a girl!! :eek:

You already have 3...LOL!

8. momotwinsmom

momotwinsmom Well-Known Member

QUOTE(twinzmom2b @ Sep 7 2008, 11:08 PM) [snapback]968510[/snapback]
    You already have 3...LOL!

Yes, but it was baby sized, lol.

9. hrichards

hrichards Well-Known Member

Target has some cute stuff out now

10. NicoleT

NicoleT Well-Known Member

Becky, if you need a Gymboree coupon I have one you can have. Love the dress BTW!

11. twinzmom2b

QUOTE(NicoleT @ Sep 8 2008, 06:11 AM) [snapback]968632[/snapback]
    Becky, if you need a Gymboree coupon I have one you can have. Love the dress BTW!

I'll let you know, I think mine is still in my purse...if I didn't throw it away already. Thanks so much!

12. j3s303

j3s303 Well-Known Member

i'm looking for the same...I was in kohls the other day and they had some cute fall outfits.

13. twinzmom2b

QUOTE(j@a @ Sep 8 2008, 01:27 PM) [snapback]968901[/snapback]
    i'm looking for the same...I was in kohls the other day and they had some cute fall outfits.

Just realized your twins are a day older than Olivia :)

14. j3s303

j3s303 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(twinzmom2b @ Sep 8 2008, 02:09 PM) [snapback]969572[/snapback]
    Just realized your twins are a day older than Olivia :)

aww...Happy 6 months! We made it half way through the year! :)