Little baby update

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by brianamurnion, Mar 25, 2009.

1. brianamurnion

brianamurnion Well-Known Member

Okay again I know this is more of an "expecting forum" topic but I have actually had quite a few requests for an update and I dont know who all reads over there. So mods feel free to move this thread if the need be! :)

Well we had our 5th u/s yesterday and all questions have been erased, we are FOR SURE having two more girls. Both are actually measuring big for even a singleton!! :eek: Baby A is 2lbs 6oz and Baby B is 2lbs 11oz at 27 weeks!! But all my babies have been pretty big, A and A were 5lbs 6oz and 5lbs 4oz at 35 weeks. Doc is going to be keeping a closer watch now because of their sizes but doesnt think that there is anything to worry about. So I will have another u/s in two weeks. My BP is still nice and low 108/66, cervix is closed, gained 2lbs and that was pretty much it. My doc joked that he "feels funny" giving me any advice because I am a BTDT mommy and I dont really need his help to get through this again!!

ETA I put a more detailed update in my blog and will post u/s videos there later.

2. Side by Side

Side by Side Well-Known Member

Wow...congratulations.
    7 sweet girlies what a blessing for you.

I hope the time passes very uneventfully for you.

3. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your girls :wub: :wub:!!
    I am sure thier big sisters are going to be such a great help :)
    Hope things continue to go well!!

4. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I hope things continue to go well for you. :)

5. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

Great appt Briana!!

6. MamaKimberlee

MamaKimberlee Well-Known Member

Yeah for girls!!!Congrats!!

7. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

Briana, I'm so glad to hear things are going well. :Clap: Keep us posted on you and your baby girls. :wub: