left side pain

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by kellyhod, Nov 3, 2011.

1. kellyhod

kellyhod Active Member

Everytime I call my doc about anything I get told it is perfectly normal. Nothing about this pregnancy has been normal for me. I feel like a first time mom. Anyway, I don't want to call him yet. I have this pretty intense pain in the middle belly on the left side when I stand or walk. Is that ligament pain? Up until now ligament pain has only been on the right for me. Thanks for your help.

2. sheila185

sheila185 Well-Known Member

the best advice I can give from experience is "when in doubt call and request an apppointment". After all that is why they are there. Good luck.

3. kellyhod

kellyhod Active Member

Thank you. I feel the same way, I quess it's just nice to have a little emotional back up ;) Thanks again. I will give a call.

4. Tobaira

Tobaira Well-Known Member

oops, hit the wrong button so I'll try this again..

always best to call. But if it makes you feel better there was one day where I had horrible pain on my left side whenever I stood or walked. Basically I sat on the couch all day - even called sick into work because there was no way I was walking to the car or into work. It lasted probably 8 hours or so. I called the dr but they said it was normal. And sure enough after that day I've never had anything that bad since. Good Luck!