Kolcraft Contours tandem stroller

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Doug and Leslie, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Doug and Leslie

Doug and Leslie Well-Known Member

I've been looking at it and toying with the idea of buying it for a couple of months now. I just cannot tell by all the reviews whether it is worth it or not. The seats look really shallow and some of the reviews say that too, but the majority of the reviews say they are just fine. I like the idea of the girls being able to face eachother. Anyone have this stroller?

2. momellen

momellen New Member

I am also interested in that stroller but can't find anywhere to actually see it in person. Right now I use the peg perego aria twin and love it. Just wanted another option as they get older!

3. AliPaige717

AliPaige717 Well-Known Member

I just ran into a twin mommy the other day that had one. I thought it was really cool looking. She had her 18month old girls facing each other and I did think their feet were too close together. That is the only issue I saw. I do think it would be nice to have the babies be able to face me all the time. I really missed that when they came out of the infant seats.

4. Doug and Leslie

I actually bit the bullet and ordered it a couple days ago from BabyUniverse.com....they had the cheapest price after shipping. As soon as I get it and try it out I will let you guys know how it is!

5. becky5

becky5 Guest

Let us know Leslie! Looks like a cool stroller!

6. Doug and Leslie

We love this stroller! The only bad thing about it is the weight. It is extremely heavy, but as long as I keep it in the van and I CAN lift it in and out by myself to use when I go places alone that is fine with me. The girls love facing eachother and they don't even throw a fit when we put them in it like they do the side by side. The storage basket underneath is WONDERFUL and it is easier to manuever through clothing racks and store aisles. It was easy to put together and it's easy to fold up and out once you get the hang of it. The only thing I would change about it is the weight, it is a monster.