Kolcraft Contours moms - ? for you

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by rkokinda, Mar 30, 2010.

1. rkokinda

rkokinda Well-Known Member

Have you used a supplemental sun shade on your stroller? Which ones work? We've found that the girls are still getting blasted with bright light even with the canopies on the seats and were wondering if there was a good alternative out there that would clip on. I've seen a snazzy one that works with a Bugaboo, but not sure if it would work on a Kolcraft.

Also, anyone use one of those add-on snack tray thingies? That's one thing I don't like about the Kolcraft - kids gotta eat, right?? ;) Any recommendations?

2. tpowers

tpowers Well-Known Member

Where do you even get the add on snack tray things? I have a Kolcraft and love it except for the lack of a tray.

3. Momof2wonders

Momof2wonders Well-Known Member

The canopies actually can detach and move position, there are "scratchies"at the back, this is what i do[​IMG]

4. rkokinda

rkokinda Well-Known Member

As far as the snack tray, I see things like this:

Snack Tray

But... doesn't it look like it would be twisty on the bar? I've never seen one of these aftermarket jobbies in person and was wondering really if they work.

I'll try maneuvering the canopies more, and get them some sun hats! LOL

5. jromkey

jromkey Well-Known Member

I'm no help with the canopies but you could always try some of these - my girls wear them when we go out walking on sunny days (they are still in the car seats snapped into the stroller and those canopies don't go down that far).