Kinderwagon

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by meganguttman, Feb 16, 2011.

1. meganguttman

meganguttman Well-Known Member

One of my girlfriends saw this on one of the "daily deal" sites and told me about it. I've never seen anything like it and wondered if anyone has one and what they think.

kinderwagon

2. cat mommy

cat mommy Well-Known Member

I WANT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

That's awesome!! If it ever went on sale, I'd snatch it up.

(My husband would never understand me purchasing *another* stroller.)

4. gina_leigh

gina_leigh Well-Known Member

Wow! Wish I'd found something like that a few years ago!

5. bellawillawyatt

bellawillawyatt Well-Known Member

OH MAN! I WANT THIS! There is no way my husband would let me spend 300 on another stroller but WOW I WANT THIS

6. bellawillawyatt

bellawillawyatt Well-Known Member

BTW I am thinking when babies move from carriers to convertable carseat I will sell the BIG stroller and carriers and bases and buy this bad boy! I keep thinking I wouldn't get alot of use because of the 40 lbs weight limit per seat then remind myself that my 9 year old is only 49 lbs LOL

7. meganguttman

meganguttman Well-Known Member

I was concerned about the weight too, but my 3yr olds just hit 30lbs and it was a struggle to get there. They are really tall so I'm not sure how that top seat would work out. My friend saw it on sale on zulily as one of their daily deals. It was $100 off.

8. rkokinda

rkokinda Well-Known Member

That is very cool. Though I see the "upper story" twin putting her cup/snacks/feet on the "lower story" twin's head. :ibiggrin:

1 person likes this.
  9. Adding 2 more!

Adding 2 more! Well-Known Member

I love this! I will be looking into it when the time comes!

10. maybell

maybell Well-Known Member

Looks neat! I love the idea that it's just one stroller wide... the kids can't reach as far to the sides since they aren't side by side... but I do wonder what mischief they'd get into with snacks on the heads or kicking... it does look like a great idea to transition from once they hit 6 mo.

I'd say 40 pounds each would last quite a long time... but then mine haven't even hit 30 pounds at almost 3 yrs... but they are light weights... still looks really nice.

11. MyMayBabies

MyMayBabies Well-Known Member

That is awesome! Why are strollers so expensive? :unknw:

I'd buy one now if it was about $150 cheaper :D

Edited to add that it was $179 when it was on zulily.com I'd buy it for that! I showed the site to Dh and he said, "BUY THAT!" but then he nearly fainted when I told him it was $300 :rotflmbo:

12. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

Where was this four years ago! :umm: Very cool!! :good:

13. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

That looks so cool, I sure wish I'd seen this (with about a half price sticker), when my twins were younger!!

14. Island

Island Active Member

very cool!